TariQ is the CEO and founder of Xponential & MAD Group . Xponential is a future foresight, readiness and transformation platform. Mad is a digital content and storytelling platform that brings together some of the best minds of the region and globally. This website also contains some of his collection (over 1000) of conversations with the wonderful minds that are shaping the world of today and tomorrow on their stories of success, failure and what drives them to make a difference.

Allan Pease – Mr. Bodylanguage, Author & Motivational Speaker

Did you know that body language – the nonverbal signals that we use in order to communicate – is the main language you speak when having a chat? Only 20% is communicated verbally, the remaining 60-80% is all nonverbal.

Allan Pease is the number 1 expert on body language. The Australian is the author of books such as “The Definitive Book of Body Language” or “Why Men Don’t Listen and Women Can’t Read Maps”.

Tariq Qureishy asks Allan how it all started and how learning on the field perhaps makes all the difference for a young person.

Leave a comment

©2017 Tariq Qureishy. All Rights Reserved

Terms   |   Privacy |   Contact