at Capital Club
Inspired by Oxford and Harvard Debating Unions.
Controversial issues are addressed in a candid manner, testing our intellect and critical thinking. Two teams will compete, with the winner determined by a public Q&A and final voting.
The speakers are leading voices in the Financial and Business World
Days For Banks And Financial Institutions Are Numbered!
Date and Time: 22nd May, from 6:30 PM to 8 PM
This topical and important debate will include all the various aspects of banks and fintechs and how it will impact us.
· Fintechs are Data-Driven and Digital
• Fintechs are Responsive and Efficient
• Fintechs have a Mobile-First Strategy
• Fintechs are Scalable and Agile
• Fintechs are focused on User Experience
• Banks are too big to fail, diversified
• Banks have significant financial resources
• Banks have strong ties with Regulators
• Banks are too engrained into society
• Banks have begun innovating
More Details Coming Soon!
Lets Blow Up Our Education System And Start Again …
It Is Just Not Preparing Us For The Future!
Climate Change & Environment
It Is Being Hyped Too Much!
OUR LAST DEBATE
TO CRYPTO OR NOT TO CRYPTO, YET!!
Date and Time: 16th March, from 6:30 PM to 8 PM (Ended)
This topical and important debate will include all the aspects of crypto and how it will impact us.
· Popularity with the young generation
· Be an early mover, make money
· The upside returns are amazing
· Benefits of financial inclusion
· Many side benefits
· Wait for regulatory issues to be resolved
· Need critical mass for acceptance
· Need less volatility, too much risk
· Gold as a trusted physical reserve
· Need the market to mature
Jorge SebastiaoCBO, Simba Storage
Saqr EreiqatCo-Founder & Managing Partner, Crypto Oasis
Irina HeaverCrypto Lawyer, Investor
Feroz SanaullaPartner (Head of Financial Services), Roland Berger
To Crypto or Not to Crypto YET
Join us at the debate!
Hear from the best
Book TariQ To Transform
Grow your company using proven methodologies.