at Capital Club
Inspired by Oxford and Harvard Debating Unions.
Controversial issues are addressed in a candid manner, testing our intellect and critical thinking. Two teams will compete, with the winner determined by a public Q&A and final voting.
The speakers are leading voices in the Financial and Business World
TO CRYPTO OR NOT TO CRYPTO, YET!!
Date and Time: 16th March, from 6:30 PM to 8 PM (Ended)
This topical and important debate will include all the aspects of crypto and how it will impact us.
· Popularity with the young generation
· Be an early mover, make money
· The upside returns are amazing
· Benefits of financial inclusion
· Many side benefits
· Wait for regulatory issues to be resolved
· Need critical mass for acceptance
· Need less volatility, too much risk
· Gold as a trusted physical reserve
· Need the market to mature
Jorge SebastiaoCBO, Simba Storage
Saqr EreiqatCo-Founder & Managing Partner, Crypto Oasis
Irina HeaverCrypto Lawyer, Investor
Feroz SanaullaPartner (Head of Financial Services), Roland Berger
More Details Coming Soon!
Lets Blow Up Our Education System And Start Again …
It Is Just Not Preparing Us For The Future!
Days For Banks And Financial Institutions Are Numbered!
Who will be the winner?
Climate Change & Environment
It Is Being Hyped Too Much!
Join us at the debate!
Hear from the best
Book TariQ To Transform
Grow your company using proven methodologies.