Thriving In The Future
The world is growing at an unprecedented speed, and it's all the more important for you as an individual to keep yourself abreast on all the changes in technology and work modes.
Thriving In The Future is an exclusive keynote/learning experience by TariQ who will walk you thru all the possible challenges as well as opportunities that lie ahead in the future.
75% of companies are going to disappear in the next 5 years out of which 50% of them are not born yet? This is will impact all of us in some way or the other.
We are entering a new industrial revolution today, this KEYNOTE learning experience will help you get future proof as an individual.
Main Challenges Businesses Face:
- Slow decision-making process
- Unable to deal with the rate of change in marketplace
- Not sure how to create changes
- Unable to change the habits within the organization
- Too busy doing & fixing within reorganisation so not focused on the future
Keynote: 3hr Session.
- 90-minute session on where things are heading in the future, and latest trends.
- 90-minute mini workshop, Q&A consultation focusing on specific challenge areas.
Masterclass Access: Get access to all our thought leaders and industry experts.
WHY Attend This Training
- Gain access to TariQ’s very strong networks and resources such as HBS, MADTALKS, Media Professionals & the corporate and the Startup World.
- TariQ will be your expert external resource that keeps your organization focused on the future trends and practices.
- You can focus on your core business while TariQ keeps you updated on the latest information.
- TariQ is a real business person who’s both practical and relatable to any audience and has this unique skill to entertain and energize groups at a human level.
TariQ is a Harvard alumni who started his career back in 1987 as a lowly customer support executive. He grew through the ranks and worked his way up and built an an illustrious background working with top organizations like Dow Jones Markets, The Times & Sunday Times and more recently Bloomberg Media. He has helped organizations go from half a million a year to $100 million a year and lead organizations with revenues of greater than $350 million, working across global markets. He’s a focused business leader, a disruptive thinker and has this unique ability to create breakthroughs in organizations. Some of his achievements are:
- Regional Director for a $350/year business with 1000+ employees for Dow Jones Markets. Worked across Europe, Middle East, Africa, with strong links with US.
- Brought The Times & Sunday Times into the Middle East in 2007, as Publisher and launch CEO & against all odds got the business to break –even within 24 months. Had to disrupt the traditional business model to achieve this.
- He leads the content curation and events mandate at Harvard Business Schools Club in GCC
- Is a regular speaker at KPMG Global & Asia Pacific, Roland Berger Consultants as a “Future expert” and many others.
- Has worked with top brands like Petrochem, Emirates, DP World, Telenor, BAYT, HSBC, Emaaar, ENBD, and many others.