So what does storytelling have to do with your business? Everything!
If you can’t properly convey a story then your products are not going to appeal to your audience. Stories can be incorporated into all your forms of content: blogs, e-books, whitepapers, and even your “About us” page to captivate your audience.
The value of storytelling can also be transferred to other departments to grow your business – for example training your sales reps to tell the story of your company or product or using your story to captivate investors and bring in the big bucks $$$.
Once you learn to tell a good story, your audience is always going to be wanting more, which will turn your readers into leads, your leads into customers, and your customers into loyal customers.
"Facts Tell. Stories Sell."
What We Do:
- We will help you bring out the best story for your business.
- We'll help you with the 5 C’s – Circumstance, Curiosity, Characters, Conversations and Conflict
- We'll help with ideas to start relating better with your audience
- We'll strategise on how to spark the emotional side of your audience’s brain
- Learn How To Get Your Readers Engaged Through the Senses
Keynote: 3-hr session
- 90-minute session on the principles of Storytelling for Business
- 90-minute mini-workshop, Q&A session.
Masterclass Access: Get access to all our thought leaders and industry experts.
Benefits Of Learning From TariQ:
- Gain access to TariQ’s very strong networks and resources such as HBS, MADTALKS, Media Professionals & the corporate and the Startup World.
- TariQ will be your expert external resource that keeps your organization focused on the future trends and practices.
- You can focus on your core business while TariQ keeps you updated on the latest information.
- TariQ is a real business person who’s both practical and relatable to any audience and has this unique skill to entertain and energize groups at a human level.
TariQ is a Harvard alumni who started his career back in 1987 as a lowly customer support executive. He grew through the ranks and worked his way up and built an an illustrious background working with top organizations like Dow Jones Markets, The Times & Sunday Times and more recently Bloomberg Media. He has helped organizations go from half a million a year to $100 million a year and lead organizations with revenues of greater than $350 million, working across global markets. He’s a focused business leader, a disruptive thinker and has this unique ability to create breakthroughs in organizations. Some of his achievements are:
- Regional Director for a $350/year business with 1000+ employees for Dow Jones Markets. Worked across Europe, Middle East, Africa, with strong links with US.
- Brought The Times & Sunday Times into the Middle East in 2007, as Publisher and launch CEO & against all odds got the business to break –even within 24 months. Had to disrupt the traditional business model to achieve this.
- He leads the content curation and events mandate at Harvard Business Schools Club in GCC
- Is a regular speaker at KPMG Global & Asia Pacific, Roland Berger Consultants as a “Future expert” and many others.
- Has worked with top brands like Petrochem, Emirates, DP World, Telenor, BAYT, HSBC, Emaaar, ENBD, and many others.