Did you know that 75% of companies in the S&P 500 are going to disappear by the year 2030 out of which 50% of them are not born yet? (Babson College and subsequent research)
The rate of change in the marketplace today is unprecedented and exponential.
The big business dilemma is how to make their companies sustainable and thrive in an exponential world.
For this to happen, boardrooms need to look into the future through a “telescope” and yet make key business decisions by looking at their organization through a “microscope”.
We are entering in the 5th industrial revolution now.
FUTURE BOARDROOMS is a unique consultation program and engagement which deals with exactly this - getting you Future Fit. Future Ready and Future Proof.
Main Challenges That Businesses Face:
- Managing the immune system - Slow decision-making process
- Exponential thinking - Unable to deal with the rate of change in marketplace
- Purpose driven future - Not sure how to create changes
- Mindset shifts - Unable to change the habits within the organization
- Visioning the future-Too busy doing & fixing within reorganisation so not focused on the future
If this is your current situation (or even 3 of them), then you need to take action NOW!. NOKIA, BLOCKBUSTER and KODAK did not! There are many more current examples also.
What We Do
- We will help you focus on the elements that will help unlock your business potential
- We’ll help facilitate and train your executive teams become more valuable in the system by bringing out imagination, creativity, and innovation within the company.
- We’ll show you how to tap into parts of the brain which computers cannot do, through tools like mind mapping, radiant thinking, and creativity catalysts.
- Actionable game plan and specific takeaways
- We’ll help you with a gameplan to thrive in the new world.
- We’ll guide all “future” board members to become digital leadersand provide tools to enable you to ride the waves of rapid technological change.
- We’ll help you plant some seeds now so that your business thrives in the future.
Why Future Boardrooms?
- Gain access to TariQ’s very strong networks and resources such as HBS, Xponential, Mad Talks, ,EXO World, Partner network, Media Professionals & the corporate and the Startup World.
- TariQ will be your expert external resource that keeps your organization focused on the future trends and practices.
- You can focus on your core business while TariQ keeps you updated on the latest information.
- TariQ is a real business person who’s both practical and relatable to any audience and has this unique skill to entertain and energize groups at a human level.
12 Month Schedule: One 3-hr session every quarter. 4 sessions per year.
- 90-minute session on where things are heading in the future, and latest trends.
- 90-minute Q&A consultation focusing on specific challenge areas.
- Ongoing strategic follow on support (with long term arrangements)
Masterclass Access: Get access to all our thought leaders and industry experts.
TariQ is a Harvard alumni who started his career back in 1987 as a lowly customer support executive. He grew through the ranks and worked his way up and built an an illustrious background working with top organizations like Dow Jones Markets, The Times & Sunday Times and more recently Bloomberg Media. He has helped organizations go from half a million a year to $100 million a year and lead organizations with revenues of greater than $350 million, working across global markets. He’s a focused business leader, a disruptive thinker and has this unique ability to create breakthroughs in organizations. Some of his achievements are:
- Regional Director for a $350/year business with 1000+ employees for Dow Jones Markets. Worked across Europe, Middle East, Africa, with strong links with US.
- Brought The Times & Sunday Times into the Middle East in 2007, as Publisher and launch CEO & against all odds got the business to break –even within 24 months. Had to disrupt the traditional business model to achieve this.
- He leads the content curation and events mandate at Harvard Business Schools Club in GCC
- Is a regular speaker at KPMG Global & Asia Pacific, Roland Berger Consultants as a “Future expert” and many others.
- Has worked with top brands like Petrochem, Emirates, DP World, Telenor, BAYT, HSBC, Emaaar, ENBD, and many others.